Here's the agenda:
• 4:30 - Webflow Newbie Orientation
• 5:00 - Dinner, Drinks, and Discussion
• 5:30 - Exploring New Webflow Features
• 6:00 - Examining Advanced Layout Techniques
• 7:00 - Participant Show & Tell + Q&A
• 7:30 - Wrap Up and Adjourn
In this, our 6th meeting of the Minneapolis Webflow Meetup, we'll be:
• Control image positioning with object-position
• Control image resizing within elements using object-fit
• Resize the Designer canvas to preview sites on larger screens
• Custom easing curves for interactions
• Using custom code in rich text elements
We'll also be examining some advanced layout techniques that can help you stay out of bad situations when working towards responsive site perfection.
Bring your laptops so that you can follow along in webflow.
As always, we'll give you the opportunity to project your work onto the big screen so that you can show your work and get help if needed.
For this event, we'll be offering wine and both Greek and Italian food options from Soho Cafe.
As always, please spread the word and let's get as much participation as possible so that we can continue to transform the industry from being WordPress-centric to being Webflow-centric. ;-)
For you PLANNERS, here are the dates for the next event after this one:
• Thurs March 19th, 4:30 - 8:00 pm
• Thurs April 23rd, 4:30 - 8:00 pm
We have over 100 members now. Last time we had only 19 people register. Let's see if we can set a record for attendance! ;-)